Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio to treat a range of dermatological conditions. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically defined and medically prove... Visa mer
Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio to treat a range of dermatological conditions. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically defined and medically proven innovative solutions for the skin. For more information, please visit www.galderma.com.
Galderma, världens största oberoende globala dermatologiska företag, grundades 1981 och finns i 100 länder med en omfattande produktportfölj för behandling av olika hudåkommor. Företaget samarbetar med vårdpersonal världen över för att tillgodose människors dermatologiska behov under livets olika faser. Galderma är ledande inom forskning och utveckling av vetenskapligt definierade och medicinskt dokumenterade lösningar för huden och dess åkommor. Mer information finns på www.galderma.com/se
Job description / Arbetsbeskrivning
Would you like to be part of a continuously growing business with great career opportunities? Are you interested in being at the centre of a production plant in an international organisation? Are you a project leader with a focus on the results who have strong social capabilities? Do you have an eye for details & are at the same time good at seeing the big picture? Then this is the role for you!
Galderma's Aestetic business in Uppsala is looking for a Launch Project Manager (LPM) on a permanent basis.
As LPM, you will be a member of the Supply Chain team in the Manufacturing division. Due to an increasing business world-wide we now have a vacant position giving you the opportunity to get new experiences and contribute to the group deliveries and development in an evolving organisation.
Job responsibilities / Ditt uppdrag
About the role
* You are the Project leader for Geographical expansion projects
* You are accountable for the implementation of changes in up to 90 markets world wide
* You facilitate launches and changes to be implemented in our main markets e.g. the US and China
* You are the 1st shipment readiness leader
* You ensure that the department; supply chain planning, the Global Regulatory Affairs and Global strategic marketing are informed of the impact of relevant changes that will affect their activities
* You ensure that there is a 1st shipment readiness plan that is agreed, updated and communicated within the Uppsala and Global organisation as well as with relevant affiliates on a regular basis
* Participate in projects with new/change of product and act as interface for the supply chain functions
* You are the Change leader for Change Control (CC's) tasks related to Geographical expansions
* You administer and coordinate change controls according to our SOPs.
* You develop strategies related to the change controls being managed to ensure and drive the most efficient implementation of these change controls
Minimum requirements/ Är du den vi söker?
To be successful in the role:
* You have a university degree and long experience from the pharmaceutical or the biotech industry
* You have experience of managing change controls in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) environment and it is an advantage if you also have experience working withTrackWise and the ERP system SAP or M3.
* You have experience in and appreciate the importance of adhering to a Quality management system
* You are proactive in pursing issues and finding pragmatic solutions when required
* You are target oriented and show initiative, anticipate varying scenarios in order to ensure supply demands are met in a timely manner
* You show good leadership qualities and are highly organised.
* You bring excellent time management skills and are meticulous in your approach to pay attention to detail when required at the same time as you know how to drive activities forward at a required pace without getting entangled in the details
* You are proficient in both Swedish and English (oral and written communication)
Other important information/ Frågor och ansökan
What we offer in return
This position offers you an exciting, dynamic and challenging role with excellent opportunities for further personal development within our company.
As Galderma's Global Center of Excellence for Aesthetics we have in Uppsala a unique edge as we have on our site the whole product chain from research and development to production and marketing. Here our over 500 employees work on our world leading brands such as Restylane, Azzalure and Sculptra.
We are offering you the opportunity to work in an exciting, international environment where both professional and personal development is encouraged. We are based in modern offices and located just by the river (Fyrisån) in Uppsala only a 10 minute bike ride from Uppsala Central Station.
We welcome your application (CV and letter) via our company website http://www.galderma.com/job-search Apply as soon as possible though no later than September 10th, 2021. The selection process is ongoing.
Should you have questions about this opportunity you are welcome to contact recruiting manager Angelica Hall, Manager Product Lifecycle Management: + 46 733 871508 or [email protected] Visa mindre