Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio to treat a range of dermatological conditions. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically defined and medically prove... Visa mer
Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio to treat a range of dermatological conditions. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically defined and medically proven innovative solutions for the skin. For more information, please visit www.galderma.com.
Galderma, världens största oberoende globala dermatologiska företag, grundades 1981 och finns i 100 länder med en omfattande produktportfölj för behandling av olika hudåkommor. Företaget samarbetar med vårdpersonal världen över för att tillgodose människors dermatologiska behov under livets olika faser. Galderma är ledande inom forskning och utveckling av vetenskapligt definierade och medicinskt dokumenterade lösningar för huden och dess åkommor. Mer information finns på www.galderma.com/se
The Project Manager R&D will provide project management leadership for complex and high-profile drug and device development programs in the Galderma Aesthetics Business Unit. This position is accountable for the operational efforts both internally and externally to drive the execution of the project teams. The Project Manager R&D will work closely with the Project Leader and cross-functional project team members to establish and maintain project plans and budgets, organize and lead project team meetings, foster communication, and coordinate between functional groups. This position will be responsible for ensuring adequate resourcing to meet goals, identifying risks/ mitigations, and providing project status updates to ensure that the project teams achieve key strategic objectives and ultimately succeed in delivering breakthrough therapies to our patients.
Work closely with cross-functional project team members to manage development program(s) including planning, execution, and reporting on projects and milestones
* Oversee and manage the effective coordination and facilitation of cross-functional team meetings from a project management perspective
* Ensure team meetings have prepared agendas, allotted adequate time for presenters to prepare, and completed timely composition and issuance of meeting summaries/minutes.
* Develop and manage global, integrated cross-functional plans by:
* Identifying key deliverables for each function
* Understanding and outlining inter-dependencies
* Ensuring cross-functional alignment and accountability
* Coordinating project level budget/resource forecasting and manage project procurement activities
* Monitoring progress and adherence to timelines
* Identifying project risk and issues and facilitating resolution
* Work with the team to create, organize and maintain plans and timelines needed to achieve the defined objectives of projects
* Proactively identify constraints, risks, and conflicts that could impact the project schedule and work with teams' members and management to develop appropriate solutions
* Coordinate activities with external business partners; contribute to achieving partnership contract deliverables
* University degree in Life Sciences, Business, or related field required
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the medical devices (preferably) or pharmaceutical industry
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in a drug or medical device development Project Management role either supporting a Development function (e.g. Clinical Operations or Regulatory Affairs) or Clinical Development Project sub-teams
* Experience in stakeholder's management in a complex, matrix, corporate environment
* Medical Device Development knowledge with a good understanding of other functions relevant to the position
* Experience with 510(k), PMA filings is highly desirable
* Hands-on expertise with project management tools (e.g., Planisware, MS Teams, MS Project, etc.)
* Good understanding of financial and resource planning
* PMP certification is a plus
* Ability to interface effectively with all levels, including senior management
* Self-motivated, comfortable in fast-paced company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
* Strong interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, active listening, and relationship management skills
* Fluent in English, Swedish is a plus
Other important information
What we offer in return
As Galderma's Global Center of Excellence for Aesthetics we have in Uppsala a unique edge as we have on our site the whole chain from product development to production. Here our 550 employees work on our world leading brands such as Restylane®, Azzalure® and Sculptra®.
We are offering you the opportunity to work in an exciting, international environment where both professional and personal development is encouraged. We are based in modern offices and located just by the river (Fyrisån) in Uppsala, only a 10-minute bike ride from Uppsala central station.
We welcome your application (CV and letter) via this career site or alternatively, via the link "Ansök / Apply Now". Apply as soon as possible though no later than August 16, 2021. The selection process is ongoing. Visa mindre