The Sourcing Project Management Office (PMO) Leader will develop, implement and lead the supplier strategy and project execution for New Product Introductions (NPIs) across all franchises (P&Ls;), and for develop standard work and op mechs across the overall Sourcing project funnel for a new stand-alone Biopharma (BP) operating company. Lead a team of Product Sourcing Leaders accountable to meet the sourcing requirements across NPIs on-time, ... Visa mer
The Sourcing Project Management Office (PMO) Leader will develop, implement and lead the supplier strategy and project execution for New Product Introductions (NPIs) across all franchises (P&Ls;), and for develop standard work and op mechs across the overall Sourcing project funnel for a new stand-alone Biopharma (BP) operating company. Lead a team of Product Sourcing Leaders accountable to meet the sourcing requirements across NPIs on-time, on-budget and with quality, integrity and compliance.
• Develop a professional Project Management Organization within BP Sourcing
• Coach / educate / develop / attract project managers within Sourcing PMO Organization and identify and deploy appropriate PMO training(s) for the broader Sourcing organization
• Develop relevant dashboards to be used across the organization to share / escalate status on ongoing / future projects and ensure execution to project timelines and desired outcomes
• Co-animate Sourcing project streams across purchase families (commodities) to ensure alignment with x-functional team(s) on resources / execution / impact for VCP and SoS (security of supply) projects
• Educate / coach on PRD process / deliverables across the Direct Sourcing team
• Support PMO Sourcing leaders in projects execution – deliverables, escalations, counter-measures
• Define / drive standard work, standard sourcing deliverables and core KPIs for project execution across the business
• Develop appropriate dashboard for NPI Sourcing Healthcheck
• Be single point of contact (SPOC) for Engineering PMO leader, partnering to improve overall process flow, execution and impact across the project portfolio
• Drive regular alignment on project execution & NPI Healthcheck with leadership team
Specific to PMO Sourcing responsibilities:
• Maintain visibility on NPIs execution (contemporary NPI dashboard)
• Enforce early Sourcing engagement in NPIs on supplier selection and development in partnership with the Supplier Quality organization
• Ensure NPIs compliance with renewed NPI checklist
• Act as Sourcing reviewer on Project Milestones (if not owning project)
• Ensure Supply Chain and Item Risk Assessment guidance is deployed in NPI and transfer projects
• Act as project manager on assigned critical NPIs or critical VCP projects, leveraging Project Transfer Leaders in APAC, EMEA and USCAN.
• Handle Change Control process & Trackwise updates (by P&L)
• Coordinate required actions with wider sourcing team
• PMO Leader approves NPI Milestones
• Educate wider Sourcing team on NPI status / priorities
* The sale of the GE Healthcare Life Sciences Biopharma business to Danaher is subject to customary closing conditions, including regulatory reviews and appropriate consultation processes, and is expected to close as early as the first quarter of 2020.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, or Finance
2. Minimum of 10 years experience in Sourcing, Operations, Supply Chain and/or Commercial background
3. Excellent business / financial acumen, proficient in leading and setting direction for teams, including demonstrated ability to motivate, influence and drive change at all levels of the organization
4. Excellent growth leadership skills demonstrating clear global perspective and understand factors impacting BP businesses and our suppliers
5. Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of time
6. Influence / communication - establishes good relationships; drives change across functional & global boundaries
1. Master in Business Administration
2. 15 years solid sourcing, supply chain or commercial experience including 10 years in a leadership capacity.
3. Extensive global experience leading cross-functional or geographically dispersed teams
4. Proven Executive Leadership skills in driving Global change across an organization, including strong Change Acceleration Process skills.
5. Demonstrated ability to lead courageously, maintaining a strong position amidst opposition to resolve important issues, and ability to navigate through a large complex business.
6. Project Management experience Visa mindre