Does working within business development in an innovative imaging company in the global Life Science sector catch your interest? How about supporting the growth of business development operations combined with the bigger picture of improving drug development of the future? Do you have an analytical and creative mindset where you enjoy collaborating with others to reach better solutions and improvements? Do you have a head for numbers, and are able to keep ... Visa mer
Does working within business development in an innovative imaging company in the global Life Science sector catch your interest? How about supporting the growth of business development operations combined with the bigger picture of improving drug development of the future? Do you have an analytical and creative mindset where you enjoy collaborating with others to reach better solutions and improvements? Do you have a head for numbers, and are able to keep many balls in the air at once, in a coordinated and organized way? If this ticks your boxes, you should continue reading.
At Antaros Medical, we value competence and development as well as ideas and creativity. Relationships and trust are key to success, and it is equally important for us to have fun while doing a meaningful job. We currently have around 80 employees working at our offices in Sweden (Mölndal and Uppsala), as well as in the US, and we are continuously growing and developing. As a part of our growth journey, we are now looking for an Associate Director within Business Development.
The Associate Director, Business Development has an essential role in the Business Development team to advance initiatives that support Antaros’ vision and goals on a global level. You will be responsible for generating tailored proposals and organizing budgets in accordance with requirement specifications for our customers. Here, you will work interactively with the internal Contracts, Imaging Science and Imaging Services teams to facilitate and build quotations and coordinate contracts. The role further includes supporting the head of Business Development with competitive intelligence and business development analytics.
Working closely with the head of Business Development, this position will be integral for supporting the growth of BD operations, providing opportunity for personal growth as the team itself grows.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Build and organize Sponsor proposal budgets according to requirements specifications and to create tailored proposals for our customers
- Assist with drafting sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required
- Coordinate RFI activities with relevant internal stakeholders
- Work with Antaros’ Contracts team to coordinate contracting processes
- Maintain Antaros’ Sales CRM and generate regular BD material, such as newsletters and reports, for internal distribution to Antaros’ functions
Additional responsibilities could include:
- Interacting with potential customers and being a part of Antaros BD outreach team, as required
- Collate and analyze internal metrics that are relevant and useful to BD, such as imaging site network maps, study data metrics, and quality metrics
- Working cross-functionally, explore new opportunities that add value to the BD process workflow to help Antaros BD growth ambitions
- Performing company profiling exercises to focus and tailor Antaros’ BD outreach
- Support of post-BD cycle activities, including supporting change order requests, follow-up and collection of customer feedback
Who are we looking for?
We believe that you have good analytical skills in terms of extracting relevant information, gathering knowledge and compiling figures with an eye for detail. You enjoy working with numbers, with an overall creative mindset where you take initiatives for solutions and improvements. You have strong organizational skills with the ability to coordinate internal stakeholders as well as your own everyday work. You have excellent computer skills as you will be working in different computer/web-based BD tools, which requires a quick learning approach to new processes and solutions.
As a person, we further believe that you are outgoing and enthusiastic, a natural communicator and can adapt your approach depending on the situation. You work as a team player and apply communicative and interactive skills on different levels within the organization and with external parties and customers.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree within a business or analytical discipline, such as biomedical science or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a sales-, biomedical-, or similar analytical role
- Fluent professional English language skills in writing and communication
It is favourable if you have previous business development- and/or finance work experience. Experience of working with sales CRM’s is also perceived as an advantage.
It is further beneficial if you have a professional background that includes biomedical research, medical sales or medical devices, with knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and drug development process. Medical imaging awareness and its application to drug development is highly advantageous but not considered a prerequisite, as full training in Antaros’ imaging capabilities will be provided.
Are you interested?
Great to hear! Please submit your application via this link with a short personal letter (in English) and your CV included, no later than 30th April 2021.
For more information about the position, please contact Caleb Roberts, Director Business Development, +46 70 235 57 02.
The position is ideally based in our Uppsala office in Sweden but could possibly be placed internationally home-based in Europe, in which case regular travel to our Uppsala or Mölndal office would be expected.
We only accept applications via our recruitment system, Teamtailor. The recruitment is handled by Antaros Medical.
About Antaros Medical
At Antaros Medical, we are pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical studies for decision making and differentiation in drug development. We are specialised in cardiometabolic diseases (including NAFLD/NASH and chronic kidney disease) and oncology.
We have established ourselves as a strategic development partner to the pharmaceutical industry, where we combine ground-breaking imaging with profound experience in drug development and a deep knowledge in disease mechanisms. Our projects cover clinical trials in all stages of drug development, and we work both with small biotech companies as well as global big pharma companies. Visa mindre